Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bathing suit and small clothing trauma?

So, I am fairly small but I had surgery 5 years ago and every since I have been precautious about %26quot;working out%26quot;. I have a small stomach and when I went prom dress shopping and then graduation dress shopping it was a nightmare. Everything I found was to small in the stomach area and to big in the top (I am also small chested). I am getting ready to go bathing suit shopping and I would die to be able to wear a bikini. Any ideas on how I can loose my belly for good?? Please help me!
Bathing suit and small clothing trauma?
eating healthy, tighten your stomach muscles everytime you think about it and even when you don%26#039;t think about it. Stand up straight and sit up straight.


I think finding a bathing suit will be easier than finding a dress, because you can mix and match the bathing suit tops and bottoms. Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment